We recommend to purchase contact lenses with a prescription for contact lenses after consultation with an eye care professional.
With Alcon Dailies Total 1 contact lenses, comfort has a new meaning!
- The first water gradient contact lens.
- Featuring an increase from 33% to over 80% water content from core to surface.
- At the core: Silicone hydrogel material with low water content and high oxygen transmissibility.
- At the surface: Over 80% water content.
- Superior lubricity exceeding competitive contact lenses.
- Essentially no silicone at the surface of the lens.
- Breathability: Highest oxygen transmissibility of any daily disposable contact lens, Dk/t = 156 @ -3.00D for white, healthy looking eyes.
- Lubricity: Composed of a hydrophilic polymer network to help reduce interaction with the delicate tissues of the eye.
- Comfort: Exceptional comfort from beginning to end of day.
|Duration of use||Day|