● The order will be delivered to either the parcel terminal, with courier or to the nearest post office. The choice must be made during the ordering process
● After placing your order and paying for it, it usually takes 2-3 business days for your order to be delivered (in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania);
In Finland: 7-10 days for delivery of standard orders
● If you have a special order (large diopter (minus/plus) glasses or lenses), these orders will be delivered within 2-4 weeks. For such orders, we will personally contact the customer to specify the delivery time. The maximum delivery time depends on the selected item, but will never exceed 30 days.
Delivery cost to European countries € 12.
Other delivery options:
delivery using parcels: €3
delivery to the post office: €5
delivery by courier: €10
There are two ways to pay for an order:
1. using payment card
2. via banklink:
- in Latvia - Swedbank, SEB, Luminor, Citadele;
- in Estonia - Swedbank, SEB, Luminor, LHV, Coop, Pocopay and Liisi ID (provided by Maksekeskus AS).
100% money back guarantee: click here to read more.
Dr.Lensor: See better, pay less!