AO SEPT® PLUS- Deep cleaning for long-lasting comfort!
Why choose AO SEPT® PLUS?
- Hydrogen peroxide cleaning and disinfection solution for cleaning, disinfecting, neutralizing, removing proteins and storing contact lenses.
- Does not contain preservatives.
- High purity hydrogen peroxide solution that has been perfected for more than ten years.
- The patented Pluronic® 17R4, an exclusive surfactant, cleans and removes dirt and protein deposits.
- The original, platinum disc built into the container is removable with the entire contact lens holder for better container hygiene and begins neutralization immediately after inserting the contact lens holder for complete disinfection and cleaning.
- Comfort: With the original triple-action cleaning and disinfection system, contact lens users are exposed to lower concentrations of H 2 O 2 than the human eye can sense.
- Gentleness (when used as directed): Even the most sensitive contact lens wearer will feel outstanding without irritation.
- Efficiency: provides unbeatable, non-irritating cleaning and disinfection.
- The moisturizing composition of HydraGlyde® adheres to the surface of the lens, where it forms a coating that can prevent drying for up to 16 hours.
The reason why solution can't be used is because of these two phases:
- Disinfection phase- Hydrogen peroxide is a dilute acid, so it effectively removes deposits and unwanted microorganisms from your lenses. Direct contact with peroxide and the sensitive tissues of your eye can lead to burns, so it is very important to let the lenses neutralize in their container for at least 6 hours.
- Neutralization phase- The catalytic substance needed to completely neutralize the solution was called AO Disc. This neutralization disc is included in the special lens case that comes with each solution pack.
Detailed composition: Hydrogen peroxide 3%, phosphonic acid, sodium, chloride, phosphate, poloxamer, hydraglide * moisture matrix (E0B0-21 * - polyoxyethylene-polyoxybutylene).
The set includes a care product and an antibacterial contact lens container.
* Always consult an eye care professional before changing the contact lens solution.
** The contents of the opened bottle should be used within 3 months.