Systane Hydration eye drops without preservatives
These Alcon preservative-free moisturizing eye drops provide quick and long-lasting relief for patients suffering from chronic dry eye syndrome.
Dry eye syndrome can be caused by several things, such as wearing contact lenses, eye surgery, as well as prolonged work in front of a computer screen or environmental influences (air conditioning, smoke, dust, wind, etc.).
Why choose Systane Hydration?
- Since these eye drops do not contain preservatives, they are very useful for patients with sensitive, dry eyes.
- This product actively protects the surface of the eye and stabilizes the tear film.
- Can also be used to moisten all types of silicone hydrogel and soft (hydrophilic) contact lenses if they cause minor irritation, discomfort and fogging.
- The drops contain sodium hyaluronate, a humectant that occurs naturally in tears, and HP-Guar to help provide better moisture coverage and absorption.
- Systane Hydration features HydroBoost technology, a combination of inactive ingredients that help retain active lubricants on the surface of the eye for long-lasting relief.
Shake well before use. Place one or two drops in the eye(s) as needed and then blink. If you experience minor irritation, discomfort or fogging while wearing contact lenses, place 1 or 2 drops on the lens and blink 2 or 3 times. SYSTANE HYDRATION moisturizing eye drops can be used whenever it is necessary to relieve the symptoms of dry eye.
SYSTANETM HYDRATION is a sterile, preservative-free solution containing sodium hyaluronate, polyethylene glycol 400, propylene glycol, hydroxypropyl guar gum, sorbitol, aminomethylpropanol, boric acid, sodium borate, potassium chloride, sodium chloride and purified water. May contain hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide for pH adjustment.
*Once opened, the product must be used within 90 days.