NEW PRODUCT: NATEO D 4000 (in capsules) - now popular vitamin D in Latvia!
Nateo D Capsules 4000 are a solution of naturally occurring vitamin D oil in capsules, specially designed to provide the required amount of vitamin D for adults with only 1 capsule per day.
Vitamin D promotes the normal functioning of the immune system , helps maintain dental and bone health, muscle function, as well as promotes the normal absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus.
Especially recommended during the dark period of the year, when it is not possible to take vitamin D with sunlight. In addition, for people who spend a lot of time indoors, it is useful to consider using the Nateo D capsule 4000 all year round.
A natural vitamin D oil solution in capsules: FAQ
When will the need for vitamin D increase?
- autumn, winter and spring
- children and adolescents during rapid growth
- women during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- postmenopausal women
- the elderly
- people who spend little time in the sun or use sunscreens intensively in summer
- people with increased physical activity.
Where to buy?
- NATEO D vitamins can be purchased in pharmacies throughout Latvia, as well as on the Internet (in Estonia and EU).
Why choose Nateo D 4000?
- Strong dose (one capsule 4000 IU (equivalent to 100µg))
- For a long time (pack of 60 capsules)
- For a demanding customer (vitamin D of natural origin from lanolin, contains specially purified sunflower oil, does not contain dyes, preservatives and sweeteners)
- The capsules are easy to carry.
How to take Nateo D capsules 4000?
One capsule of NATEO D capsule 4000 contains 4000 IU (International Units) of vitamin D.
Excipients: specially purified sunflower seed oil, gelatin, glycerin, distilled water.
- Adults and children from 11 years of age: 1 capsule a day
- It is recommended to be taken with food - vitamin D is fat-soluble, so to improve its absorption in the digestive tract, it is recommended to take it with the largest meal of the day.
60 capsules in one packaging. Store at room temperature, out of reach of children.
Dietary supplement. A food supplement is not a substitute for a complete and balanced diet.
Manufacturer: Latvian Pharmaceutical Company "Sagitus"
About the manufacturer: SAGITUS
Sagitus is a Latvian pharmaceutical company engaged in the development, production and distribution of medical products and food supplements. The company was founded in 2000, with its head office in Riga and operations in all Baltic countries.
The mission of SAGITUS is to help the people of Latvia and the other Baltic States with products that are necessary for health, offering solutions that are especially suitable for local conditions.