Wet® Therapy is a new generation highly bio-compatible lubricating eye drop that is being positioned as a tear supplement similarly to vitamins and food supplements because this drop is capable of both: eye surface lubrication and nutrition to recover its natural integrity and immunity. A special indication for use of these eye drops is contact lens usage.
These artificial tears can dramatically relieve symptoms of irritation and re-establish the natural conditions for the tear film:
- Rehydration of soft contact lenses
- Prolongation of the compromised tear film break up time
- Restoration of physiological osmolarity
- Lubrication of the lens/cornea interface
Wet® Therapy restores comfort by maintaining the necessary lens lubrication and hydration of contact lenses and is suitable for all contact lens materials, and particularly silicone daily wear lenses.
Wet® Therapy comes in handy single use vials, meaning you can always keep some handy to provide instant relief.
Composition of Wet® Therapy
- Sodium Hyaluronate (0.15%)- a hygroscopic naturally occurring polymer, which retains nearly 1000 times its weight in water and adheres to the mucin layer of the tear film for long lasting protection of the cornea
- Polyethylene glycol 400 (PEG 400 0.2%) – a specially formulated viscoelasticity agent to insure adherence of the lubricating drop to the eye surface and has no toxic effect on cornea cells due to its high molecular weight
- Boric acid – liquid pH stabilizer with antiseptic properties to reduce inflammatory reactions on the surface of the eye
- Purified water with mineral salts and essential electrolytes help to heal irritated corneas and re-establish healthy tears, measured in both the quantity and quality of the natural tear film.
The composition of Wet® Therapy lubricates eye surface and demonstrates anti-inflammatory action to fight symptoms of dryness and discomfort due to friction on the eye surface. Superior viscoelastic properties provide an optimal dispersion and permanence on the corneal surface but does not cause sight blur.
Wet® Therapy contains natural and bio-active substances for an elevated ocular tolerability.
|Accessory brand||Wet Therap|