Welcome to dr.lensor.eu!
1. General conditions
1. 1. OC VISION Ltd. is entitled to change the rules of dr.lensor.eu at its own discretion and any amendments shall come into force when they are published on dr.lensor.eu.
In all cases, the customer is deemed to have read and accepted the Terms. If the customer does not agree to all or part of the terms or conditions of the terms, he must give up the electronic order. Otherwise, the customer is deemed to have read and accepted the store rules without reservations.
1. 2. The store shall be released from any liability if the loss is due to the fact that the customer, without complying with all the recommendations given to him or her, has not familiarized himself or herself with the terms of the store, even though such a possibility was provided to him.
1. 3. dr.lensor.eu design and published materials are copyrighted objects.
1. 4. The trademarks, logos and service marks of dr.lensor.eu are registered or unregistered trademarks of our partners.
5. In the online store dr.lensor.eu all the prices of the goods are indicated in euros (EUR) with the included VAT rate.
6. Product descriptions of dr.lensor.eu are based on specifications provided by the manufacturer or on other information and may vary depending on changes made by the manufacturer of the product, modifications or alterations to the product.
7. The Customer agrees voluntarily to provide information about himself / herself necessary for the purchase and delivery of the goods. The Customer is responsible for the truthfulness of the information provided.
8. If the customer fails to comply with these rules, dr.lensor.eu reserves the right to refuse to provide services to the customer, terminate access to dr.lensor.eu, and unilaterally cancel orders.
1. 9. dr.lensor.eu reserves the right not to deliver the goods if the customer has not paid for the goods.
10. Every registered user of dr.lensor.eu is obliged not to disclose their portal access data to other persons.
11. By registering to the client database of dr.lensor.eu, the customer agrees to receive notifications.
12. Security of personal data is protected in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Data is stored and used only for the purpose of completing the purchase of goods by improving the quality of services provided, including marketing campaigns.
13. “OC VISION” Ltd. does not disclose data on purchases made by customers to third parties, except store partners who deliver goods or provide other services related to the placement or execution of a customer order, and except when requested by the Republic of Latvia authorities.
14. When placing an order for a product, the customer must provide the customer's personal data necessary for the delivery of the product: name, surname, address to which the goods, telephone number and other data required for delivery or invoice will be delivered. The store confirms that this data will only be used for the purpose of ordering and delivering the item, as well as for invoicing.
1. 15. The goods and prices quoted by dr.lensor.eu are valid until the item is in stock, unless otherwise stated.
2. Order Form and Conditions
2. 1. Procurement procedure by dr.lensor.eu is regulated by the regulations of the Cabinet of Ministers No.1. 207 "Rules on distance contracts", as amended by March 15, 2005. The regulations of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Latvia stipulate that the customer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 calendar days and return the goods to the store. The cost of returning the goods is borne by the customer.
2. 2. The customer chooses the goods he needs on the shop's website. On the basis of his choice, the order of the goods is drawn up.
3. When choosing a product, the customer certifies that he has a competent ophthalmologist or optometrist prescription, specifying the required properties of the product. The Customer draws up an order based on the prescription and instructions of their consultant or optometrist.
2. 4. When making an order for the product, the customer must enter the necessary data for the delivery of the selected item: his / her name, surname, address where the goods, telephone number, e-mail and additional information, which may be important for the delivery of the selected item and invoice delivery, will be delivered. The store confirms that the data provided by the customer will be used only for the purpose of selling and delivering the goods, as well as for invoicing in accordance with the applicable legislation of the Republic of Latvia.
5. 5. The customer must choose one of the possible ways of settlement with the store (for more details see the "Payment Types" section of the Terms). At the same time, you can choose only one of the delivery options offered by the store.With this, the customer certifies that he / she agrees to be at the address indicated on the order or at his / her representative who is capable of accepting the goods delivered at the time or in the specified time.
6. When the customer has created the order, the store system automatically sends the customer an e-mail with the ordered goods list. Execution of the order is initiated after receipt of payment from the client. If payment is not received within two business days, the order is canceled.
7. The order placed by the Customer shall be stored in the store database in accordance with the requirements of the legislation in force in the Republic of Latvia.
2. 8. In all cases, the customer is deemed to have familiarized himself / herself with the order and accepts all the terms and conditions of the store as well as all other terms and conditions at the time of ordering.
3. Subscription to goods
3.1. Online store dr.lensor.eu provides contact lenses and their accessories.
3.2. When choosing a subscription service, the customer agrees to provide their card details, as well as an automatic monthly or monthly payment withheld.
3.3. The Customer must ensure that there is a sufficient balance on the bank account at the date of payment to make the payment.
3.4. Subscription for the goods is unlimited, for 6 months or 12 months. The Customer has the right to suspend the subscription service for up to 3 months within one year, or to terminate the entire subscription to lensor.eu or by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Warranty and return of goods
1. 1. We do not change contact lenses that you buy in our online store without a prescription or prescribed by a certified optometrist or eye doctor.
4. 2. We do not change the open contact lens packages and do not accept them!
4. 3. We can change contact lenses only if they have a manufacturing defect and if the contact lens package is not open, the original packaging and proof of purchase - the check is retained. Expertise is required to determine if it is a manufacturing defect. Returns do not apply to individually ordered and manufactured contact lenses (torso, astigmatic, multifocal). These lenses have warranty conditions.
4. 4. To return the goods, you must submit an application sent by mail or personally, arriving at Elijas Street 17, Riga, LV-1050, SIA “OC VISION” with the wish to refuse the order, which indicates the date of purchase, order number, order made, its total. The transaction amount is refunded to the cardholder, including when the card customer has canceled / declined the order and / or the paid item or service, if the product / service was not provided properly or the purchase of the product / service has not occurred for other reasons. The company will only refund in cash on a payment card with which the transaction was made.
5. 5. OC VISION shall return the money back within 14 days after the submission of the application, the result of the examination (if any) and the receipt of the goods.
5. Shop Commitment for Goods
5. 1. All items sold by dr.lensor.eu are purchased from authorized representatives of manufacturers.
5. 2. If the product has a fixed period of validity, the store undertakes to sell the product to the customer in such a way that he or she has a real opportunity to use the goods until the expiry date.
5. 3. The store undertakes to deliver to the customer the necessary quality product that meets the requirements of the order.
5. 4. The store undertakes to deliver to the customer the quantity of goods specified in the order.
5. 5. In all cases, the shop provides the customer with an assortment of goods that meets the criteria specified in the order.
6. If the order contains a set of items, the store undertakes to submit all the items included in the set.
5. 7. The goods to be supplied shall be packaged in such a way that the goods are fit for purpose and in such a way that the goods are fit for their intended use.
5. 8. If the store finds a product defect, it undertakes to remedy the defects as soon as possible.
6. Delivery of goods
1. When ordering the product, the customer undertakes to indicate the place of delivery of the goods.
6. 2. The Customer undertakes to accept the goods personally. If he cannot accept the goods personally but the goods have been delivered to the specified address and according to other data provided by the customer, the customer is not entitled to claim the goods to the shop for the wrong addressee.
6. 3. The delivery of the goods is carried out by the authorized representative of the store.
6. 4. The store undertakes to deliver the goods to the customer, observing the term specified in the product description. If there are no matching items in the store's warehouse, a message is sent to the customer stating that he has no ordered goods. At the same time, the customer agrees that, in extreme cases, the delivery of the product may be delayed due to unexpected, store-independent circumstances. In this case, the store undertakes to contact the customer immediately and coordinate the delivery of the goods.
6. 5. In all cases, the shop shall be released from liability for breach of the delivery terms of the goods, if the product has not been delivered to the customer or has been delivered in due time due to the customer's fault or customer-dependent circumstances.
6. When the goods are delivered, the customer must check the condition of the shipment with the authorized representative of the store. After the customer has signed the invoice (bill of lading) or any other document confirming the fact that the shipment is accepted and handed over, it is assumed that the shipment has been handed over. Considering that the package is damaged, the customer must mark it on the invoice (bill of lading) or other document certifying the fact of receipt and delivery of the shipment, and the act of defective shipment must be drawn up by the authorized representative of the store. If the customer does not perform these operations, the store will be released from liability for damage to the customer due to damage to the packaging due to damage to the packaging, which was not marked by the customer in the above-mentioned order.
6. 7. The delivery (transport) of the product is calculated on the basis of the weight of the goods and the place of delivery. The charge is automatically calculated when you place an order and is visible before the final order confirmation.
6.8. Goods delivery time:
6.8.1. In Latvia 1-2 working days after payment, if the item is in stock and 2-4 weeks if the item is not in OC Vision warehouse;
6.8.2. In Lithuania and Estonia 2-3 business days after payment, if the item is in stock and 2-4 weeks if the item is not in OC Vision warehouse;
6.8.3. In other European countries, 2-5 weeks.